Welding and Related Technologies
– Present and Future
25-26 November, 2013
The International Conference «Welding and Related Technologies – Present and Future». will be held by the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine on 25-26 November, 2013 in Kyiv.
The invited papers of scientists from different countries of the world about the most important research achievements, obtained during recent years in the field of welding, surfacing, brazing, strength, new materials, NDT and technical diagnostics, evaluation of residual life of welded structures, surface engineering, special electrometallurgy, as well as prospects of progress of these trends will be presented and discussed at the plenary sessions of the Conference. Alongside with plenary sessions the poster papers will be also presented.
Scientific topics of the Conference
- Technologies, materials, equipment for welding and related technologies;
- Strength of welded joints and structures, theoretical and experimental investigations of stress-strain states and their control;
- New structural materials;
- Non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics;
- Improvement and optimization of welded structures, automation of their designing, assessment and extension of service life;
- Surface engineering;
- Welding in medicine: technologies, equipment, structural and functional materials;
- Ecological problems in the field of welding and related technologies.
- Challenging trends in special electrometallurgy;
- Standardization, certification of welding manufacturing products, training and qualification of specialists.