9th International Conference
«Beam Technologies in Welding
and Materials Processing»
First Call for Papers
9-13 September, 2019
Ukraine, Odessa, Hotel «Arkadia»
- The E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU
- National Technical University of Ukraine «Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute»
- International Association «Welding»
- «Avtomaticheskaya Svarka»
- «The Paton Welding Journal»
- «Electrometallurgy Today»
- BIULETYN Institutu Spawalnictwa
Chairman of the Program CommitteeProf. I. Krivtsun, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
International Program Committee
- Prof. S. Akhonin, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Prof. L. Golovko, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Dr. A. Gumenyuk, BAM, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. O. Devoino, BNTU, Minsk, Belarus
- Dr. F. Kolenic, FWC, Bratislava, Slovakia
- D. Kovalchuk, «Chervona Hvilya», Kyiv, Ukraine
- Prof. V. Nesterenkov, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Dr. A. Pietras, IS, Gliwice, Poland
- Dr. V. Shelyagin, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Prof. A. Ustinov, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Dr. K. Yakovchuk, ICEBT, Kyiv Ukraine
Organizing committeeE.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute 11, Kazimira Malevicha st., Kyiv, 03150, Ukraine
- Dr. A. Zelnichenko
Tel./fax: (38044) 200 82 77
- Dr. I. Romanova
Tel.: (38044) 205 22 26
- Laser and electron-beam welding, cutting, surfacing, heat treatment, coating deposition
- Electron-beam melting and refining
- Hybrid processes
- Modelling and materials science of laser and electron-beam technologies
Working languages of the Conference:Ukrainian, Russian, English.
For participation in the Conference, please, fill in the registration form and send it to the Organizing Committee until June 20, 2019. The Conference abstracts of papers will be published to the Conference beginning.
REQUIREMENTS TO PAPERSA text should be presented using one of the working languages in Microsoft Word (font size 12, 1.5 spac-ing). Margin at the top – 2 cm, at the bottom, on the right and on the left – 3 cm. Title of a paper should be printed in capital letters at the middle of line. Below, initials and names of authors, again below indicate the affiliation, city and country. The abstracts should not contain formulas, tables, figures, photos and references.
Abstracts of the papers are sent to the folowing e-mails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for participation and papers – before 20.06.2019.
- Mailing of the second call for papers and confirmation of participation – before 04.07.2019.
- Payment of registration fee – before 09.09.2019.
Registration feeRegistration fee for the participation is 300 Euro.
Registration fee includes payment for preparation and publication of proceedings and abstracts of papers; renting the conference hall and demonstration equipment, coffee, tea in the breaks between the sessions, organizing of welcoming reception as well as other organization expenses.
«Arkadia» hotel24 Genuezskaya st., Odessa, 65009, Ukraine
Tel.: (38048) 705 31 34
AccommodationThe Conference will be held at «Arkadia» hotel in conference hall No.3.
Participants of the Conference can book rooms in «Arkadia» hotel or other hotels of Odessa on their own.