- The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- E. O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
- Ukrainian Society for Non-Destructive Testing & Technical Diagnostics
- International Association «Welding»
XXII International Conference
Modern methods and equipment of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics
Dedicated to 100 anniversary of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine10–14 september 2018
Odessa, Arkadiya, «Kurortny» hotel
General sponsor - CJSC «UkrNIINK»
Sponsors- - - - - - -
Topics of the conference:
- General issues of non-destructive testing (NDT) and technical diagnostic.
- Theoretical issues of interaction of physical fields with material of tested objects.
- Experience of application of NDT methods: radiation, ultrasonic, magnetic, eddy-current, penetrant, thermal, visual-optical, radiowave, electric and leakage test.
- Perspective NDT methods: flash-radioscopy, low-frequency ultrasonic testing of extended objects with limited access to the surface, phased array ultrasonic testing, scanning magnetizing devices on constant magnets.
- Technical diagnostics and monitoring of state of commercial objects.
- Acoustic-emission testing
- Vibration analysis
- Control of stress-strain state of welded metal structures.
- Standardization and metrology in NDT.
- Training and certification of NDT personnel.
- NDT in power engineering.
- NDT in oil-and-gas branch.
- NDT in transport.
- EXHIBITION OF NDT EQUIPMENT
The working languages of the Conference:Ukrainian, Russian and English (simultaneous translation from Russian into English will be provided).
Participation in the ConferenceFor participation in the Conference, please, fill in the participant registration form and send it to the Organizing Committee before June 30, 2018 and pay registration fee of 200 Euro (for accompanying person 50 Euro).
You will get an invoice or contract for payment.
Conference abstractsConference Proceedings will be published to the Conference beginning. The papers of Conference participants can be published in «Technical diagnostic and non-destructive testing» Journal.
Requirements to abstractsText should be presented using one of the working languages in Mircosoft Word (size 12, 1 spacing) on 1 page. Margin at the top, at the bottom, on the right and on the left – 2 cm. Title should be printed in capital letters at the middle of line. Below indicate initials and names of authors, again below the organization and city are followed. Abstracts shall not contain formulae, tables, figures, photos and references.
Abstracts are sent on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
- Applications for participation and abstracts before 20.07.2018
- The second call for papers before 27.07.2018
- Payment of registration fee before 11.09.2018
The registrationfees will be used for preparation and publishing of program and Proceedings of the Conference, rent of conference-hall and equipment, organization of coffee breaks between the sessions, buffet reception (10.09), official dinner (12.09), sightseeing tour around Odessa (14.09), labor expenses and business trips of organizers as well as other expenses.
Accommodation of the participantsThe participants of the Conference pay for accommodation individually.
You can book a room (or bed) in «Kurortniy» hotel using the registration form or choose the place for accommodation in Odessa individually.
Cost per day in «Kurortniy» hotel makes approximately:
- Standard room – 500-600 UAH;
- Improved standard room – 900-100 UAH;
- Suit – 900-1000 UAH;
- Improved suit – 1200 - 1350 UAH.
Specified prices will be presented in further information.
2 Kurortniy alley
Your organization can become a Conference sponsor or participant of the Exhibition of non-destructive testing equipment.
Conditions of sponsorship and participation in the Exhibition are discussed with Organizing Committee separately.
Address of Organizing CommitteeInternational Association «Welding»,
11 K. Malevich str., Kyiv, 03150
Tel.: (+38044) 200-82-77, 205-22-49
Co-chairmen of Conference Program Committee
- Lobanov L. M., Ukraine
- Nazarchuk Z. T., Ukraine
- Troitskii V. A., Ukraine
- Karpash O. M., Ukraine
- Mozgovoy A. V., Ukraine
Members of Program Committee
- Babak V. P., Ukraine
- Belokur I. P., Ukraine
- Vertsanova E. V., Ukraine
- Grudskii M. Ya., RF
- Derecha V. Ya., Ukraine
- Dragan K., Poland
- Dukhovskii A. Yu., Ukraine
- Kazakevich M. L., Ukraine
- Kozharinov V. V., Lithuania
- Lutsenko T. M., Ukraine
- Malaychuk V. P., Ukraine
- Medvedevskikh N. V., Belarus
- Mikhovski M., Bulgaria
- Myamlin S. V., Ukraine
- Nedoseka A. Ya., Ukraine
- Pavliy A. V., Ukraine
- Protasov A. G., Ukraine
- Rayter P. N., Ukraine
- Rigishvili T. R., Georgia
- Ryzhykov V. D., Ukraine
- Serdyuk O. E., Ukraine
- Suchkov G. M., Ukraine
- Timoshchenko A. P., Ukraine
- Tkachenko A. A., Moldova
- Uchanin V. N., Ukraine
- Tsechal V. A., Ukraine
- Shymkunas Y., Lithuania
Co-chairmen of Organizing Committee
- Zelnichenko A. T. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posypaiko Yu. N., email@example.com