- E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
- Ukrainian Welding Society
- Zhejiang Special Equipment Research Institute (China)
- International Association «Welding»
State-of-the-art technologies for joining materials
Load the pdf of INVITATION
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
May 31 – June 2, 2021
- «Avtomatychne Zvaryuvannya»
- «Suchasna Elektrometalurhiya»
- «Tekhnichna Diahnostyka ta Neruinivnyi Kontrol»
- Arc welding and surfacing processes
- Beam and plasma welding, surfacing and coating technologies
- Hybrid welding processes
- 3D additive technologies for manufacturing metal products
- Flash-butt welding
- Brazing technologies
- Friction stir welding
- Magnetic-pulse and magnetically-impelled arc butt welding.
Working languages of the ConferenceUkrainian, English, Russian.
For participation in the Conference, please fill out the registration form and send it to the Organizing Committee together with abstracts and paper.
Participation in the Conference is possible both in person and on-line. Papers accepted by the Conference Program Committee will be published in a special issue of «Avtomatychne Zvaryuvannya» and «The Paton Welding Journal» №5, 2021. The collection of abstracts of the conference reports will be posted electronically on the conference website and will be published in printed form before the conference. Presentation duration is up to 20 minutes (15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion). Papers should be presented using multimedia projector.
DeadlinesSubmission of applications for participation:
- – papers abstracts before 17.05.2021
- – without presentation before 25.05.2021
- Mailing Conference Program and Abstracts before 25.05.2021
- Payment of registration fee before 01.06.2021
ExhibitionDuring the Conference an Exhibition on «Welding and Related Technologies» will be held in Paton Institute build #4. Exhibition operating hours: June 1 from 1000 till 1600, June 2 from 1000 till 1300. Terms of participation in the Exhibition are discussed separately.
May 26 Wednesday
- 10:00–16:00 Remote connection test
May 31 Monday
- 14:00-17:00 Registration of Conference participants
- 17:00-20:00 Welcome dinner
June 1 Tuesday
- 09:00-12:00 Registration of Conference participants
- 10:00-10:20 Conference opening, introductory paper (acad. L.M. Lobanov)
- 10:20-11:40 Plenary papers
- 11:40-12:00 Coffee break
- 12:00-13:20 Plenary papers
- 13:20-13:40 Coffee break
- 13:40-15:00 Plenary papers
- 15:00-15:20 Coffee break
- 15:20-18:00 Plenary papers
- 10:00-13:00 Poster session
June 2 Wednesday
- 10:00-11:20 Plenary papers
- 11:20-11:40 Coffee break
- 11:40-13:00 Plenary papers
- 13:00-16:00 Tours to:
- «Paton International»;
- «Fronius Ukraine»;
Registration feeThe Registration fee is 200 Euro. The registration fee covers the expenses for preparation and publishing of the collection of Conference abstracts and papers, coffee breaks between the sessions, welcome dinner, organization of plant tours, as well as other organizational expenses. The invoices for payment of the registration fee are provided upon the participant’s request.
Registration of Conference participantsRegistration of Conference participants will take place in the lobby of Paton Institute build. #4 on May 31 from 1400 till 1700 and on June 1 from 900 till 1200 at the following address: E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU, 11 Kazymyr Malevych str., Kyiv.
Hotel accommodationConference participants book hotel accommodation themselves. The organizing Committee recommends contacting the websites of the following hotels in Kiev:
- www.druzhba-hotel.kiev.ua – «Druzhba»
- www.predslavahotel.com – «Predslava»
- www.hotelmir.kiev.ua – «Mir»
- www.hotelelegant.kiev.ua – «Elegant»
- www.alfavito.com.ua – «Alfavito».
- Prof. I.V. Krivstun, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Prof. L.M. Lobanov, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Prof. S.V. Akhonin, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Prof. O.G. Devoino, Byelorussian NTU, Minsk;
- Prof. V.V. Kvasniksy, Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- Prof. V.M. Korzhik, Guangdong Institute of Welding (China-Ukraine E.O. Paton Institute of Welding);
- Prof. S.V. Maksimova, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Prof. S.Yu. Maksimov, Ukrainian Welding Society;
- Prof. V.M. Nesterenkov, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Prof. V.D. Poznyakov, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute;
- Dr.-Eng. E. Turyk, Welding Institute, Poland.
Address for correspondenceE.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, 11, Kazymyr Malevych Str. 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine
Conference Organizing Committee
- Oleksandr Zelnichenko, phone/fax: (38044) 200-82-77, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iryna Romanova, phone: (38044) 205-22-26, E-mail: email@example.com