7 th International Conference
«Laser Technologies in Welding and Materials Processing»
First Call for Papers
14-18 September, 2015
Ukraine, Odessa, Hotel «Kurortniy»
- The E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU
- Laser Technology Research Institute of the NTUU «KPI»
- Research Center of Laser Processing Technology and Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology
- International Association «Welding»
- Prof. B. Paton, Director of the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Prof. V. Kovalenko, Director of the Laser Technology Research Institute of the National Technical University of Ukraine «Kiev Polytechnic Institute»
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Prof. L. Golovko, National Technical University «KPI», Ukraine
- Prof. G. Dragan, Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University
- Prof. I. Krivtsun, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, Ukraine
- Prof. L. Lobanov, E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, Ukraine
- Prof. G. Turichin, St.-Petersburg State Technical University, Russia
- Prof. J. Yao, Research Center of Laser Processing Technology and Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology, P.R.China
CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
E. O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU,
11, Bozhenko str., Kiev, 03680, Ukraine
Dr. Alexander Zelnichenko,
Tel./Fax: (38044) 200-82-77
Dr. Irina Romanova,
Tel.: (38044) 205-22-26
- Laser welding
- marking and engraving
- heat treatment
- rapid prototyping
- hybrid technologies
- other technologies based on high-concentrated energy sources
Working languages of the Conference:
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
To participate in the Conference, it is necessary to fill the Registration Form and send it to the Organizing Committee before June 23, 2015.
REQUIREMENTS TO PAPERS
Text should be presented using one of the working languages in Microsoft Word (font size 12, 1.5 spacing) on single page. Margin at the top – 2 cm, at the bottom, on the right and on the left – 3 cm. Title of paper should be printed in capital letters at the middle of line. Below, initials and names of authors, again below the affiliation, city, country are followed. Abstract should not contain formulas, tables, figures and photos.
Abstracts of the papers should be sent to E-mails:
||Registration form and
23 June, 2015
||Sending programme and invitations to the Conference and confirmtion of participation
15 July, 2015
15 September, 2015
The full Registration is ˆ 200
(ˆ 100 – for accompanying persons),
ˆ 70 for students (without transfer).
The Registration Fee includes the preparation and publishing the Conference materials, coffee, tea during breaks between sessions, transfer from Odessa (railway station/airport) to Hotel «Kurortniy» and back, official dinner, banquet, as well as other organizing expenses.
The Registration Fee for the accompanying persons does not include the cost of the Conference Proceedings and Abstracts.
65009, Ukraine, Odessa, 2, Kurortniy Alleyway
Tel.: (38048) 784-76-00
Cost of one day of living in the Hotel «Kurortniy» is approximately:
- Room «Lux» – ˆ 25;
- Single room – ˆ 15;
- One bed in two-bed room – ˆ 10.
Three meals a day is approximately ˆ 10 and paid separately.
The more precise prices will be given in the Second call for papers.
Participants and guests of the Conference will be offered different excursions on Odessa.
Information on obtaining visas to Ukraine, options for payment of the registration fee, more detailed description of the social program and other information may be received by e-mail of Organizing Committee.
(View/download PDF-file "First Call for Papers", 1.2Mb)
Proceedings of the International Conferences LASER TECHNOLOGIES IN WELDING AND MATERIALS PROCESSING