IX International Conference
and information technologies
and related processes»
Ukraine, Odessa, Arkadia,
10-14 September, 2018
The First Call for Papers
- The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- E. O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
- International Association «Welding»
2. The topics of the ConferenceMathematical modeling of:
( Click to view/hide)
- processes of energy, pulse, mass and charge transfer in welding arcs;
- process of metal transfer in welding;
- heat, electromagnetic, hydrodynamic and mass exchange processes taking place in welding, surfacing and coating deposition;
- stress-strain state of welded structures;
- kinetics of solid phase transformations in heat affect zone;
- formation of weld, heating, melting and transfer of electrode metal;
- solidification of weld metal and formation of chemical heterogeneity;
- interaction of highly-concentrated power sources with metal being welded;
- effect of external factors (magnetic field, current modulation, activating factors etc.) on welding process;
- defect detection in non-destructive methods of welded joint testing.
2. Information technologies in welding and related processes:
( Click to view/hide)
- data base of properties of structural materials and shielding gases;
- information-calculation systems for selection of welding consumables and mode parameters of welding, surfacing,
- Working languages of the Conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English
To participate in the Conference, it is necessary to fill the Registration Form and send it to the Organizing Committee before June 22, 2018.
Requirements to the abstract preparationText should be presented using one of the working languages in Microsoft Word (font size 12, 1.5 spacing) on single page. Margin at the top – 2 cm, at the bottom, on the right and on the left – 3 cm. Title of paper should be printed in capital letters at the middle of line. Below, initials and names of authors, again below the affiliation, city, country are followed. Abstract should not contain formulas, tables, figures and photos.
Abstracts of the papers should be sent to E-mails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines1. Registration form and Abstracts Before 22 June, 2018
2. Second call for papers and confirmation of participation Before 11 July, 2018
3. Payment of Registration Fee Before 11 September, 2018
Registration FeeThe Registration Fee is € 200 (€ 50 – for accompanying persons);
€ 50 for students. The Registration Fee includes the preparation and publishing the Conference materials, coffee, tea during breaks between sessions, official dinner, banquet, as well as other organizing expenses.
The Registration Fee for the accompanying persons does not include the cost of the book Conference Proceedings and Abstracts.
- 65009, Ukraine, Odessa, 2 Kurortniy alleyway
- Tel.: +38(048) 784-76-00
- E-mail: hotval@ukrnet
AccommodationCost of one day of living in the Hotel «Kurortniy» is approximately:
- Suite – € 40;
- Single room – € 30;
The more precise prices will be given in the Second call for papers.
Social ProgramParticipants and guests of the Conference will be offered different excursions on Odessa.
Information on obtaining visas to Ukraine, options for payment of the registration fee, more detailed description of the social program and other information may be received by e-mail of Organizing Committee.
- Prof. I. Krivtsun, PWI, Ukraine (Chairmen);
- Prof. A. Akhonin, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. V. Demchenko, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. M. Zinigrad, Ariel University, Israel;
- Prof. L. Lobanov, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. O. Makhnenko, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. U. Reisgen, Welding and Joining Institute, Germany;
- Prof. V. Sydorets, PWI, Ukraine.
Organizing CommitteeE. O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU, 11, Kazimir Malevich Str., Kiev, 03680, Ukraine
Dr. Alexander Zelnichenko
Tel./Fax: (38044) 200-82-77
Mob.: (38097) 505-19-91
Dr. Irina Romanova
Tel.: (38044) 205-22-26
Mob.: (38050) 520-01-67