X International Conference
«Beam Technologies in Welding
and Materials Processing»
First Call for Papers
6-10 September, 2021
Ukraine, Odessa, Hotel «Arkadia»
- The E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU
- National Technical University of Ukraine
«Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute»
- International Association «Welding»
- «Avtomaticheskaya Svarka»
- «The Paton Welding Journal»
- «Electrometallurgy Today»
Chairman of the Program Committee
Prof. I. Krivtsun
, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine
International Program Committee
- Prof. S. Akhonin, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- М. Grethanyuk, Eltechmash, Vinnitsa, Ukraine;
- Prof. L. Golovko, KPI, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Dr. A. Gumenyuk, BAM, Berlin;
- Prof. O. Devoino, BNTU, Minsk, Belarus;
- Prof. D. Dragan, Research Institute of Physics of ONU, Оdesa, Ukraine;
- D. Kovalchuk, «Chervona Hvilya», Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Prof. V. Korzhyk, China-Ukraine E.O. Paton Institute of Welding, Guangzhou, P.R. China;
- Prof. V. Nesterenkov, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Prof. A. Ustinov, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Dr. V. Shelyagin, PWI, Kyiv, Ukraine;
- Dr. K. Yakovchuk, ICEBT, Kyiv Ukraine
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
11, Kazimira Malevicha st., Kyiv, 03150,
- Dr. A. Zelnichenko
Tel./fax: (38044) 200 82 77
- Dr. I. Romanova
Tel.: (38044) 205 22 26
- Laser and electron-beam welding, cutting, surfacing, heat treatment, coating deposition
- Electron-beam melting and refining
- Hybrid processes of welding and surfacing
- Beam 3D-technologies
- Modeling of beam technologies
- Materials science problems of laser and electron-beam technologies
Working languages of the Conference:
Ukrainian, Russian, English.
For participation in the Conference, please, fill in the registration form and abstracts of papers and send it to the Organizing Committee.
The reports approved by the Program Committee of the conference will be published in a special issue of the magazines «Avtomaticheskaya Svarka» and «The Paton Welding Journal» in 2021.
Participation in the conference is possible both live and on-line.
The Conference abstracts of papers will be published electronically and posted on the conference website.
REQUIREMENTS TO PAPERS
Text should be presented using one of the working languages in Microsoft Word (size 12, 1.5 spacing) on 1 page. All margins – 2 cm. Title of paper should be printed in capital letters at the middle of line. Below, initials and names of authors, again below the affiliation, city, and country are followed. The texts should contain no formula, tables, figures, photos and references.
The duration of reports is up to 20 min (15 min for a report and 5 min for discussion). Presentation of reports on a multimedia projector.
September, 3 Tuesday
September, 6 Monday
|10:00–16:00||Remote connection test|
September, 7 Tuesday
|14:00–17:00||Arrival, registration, accommodation of the Conference participants|
September, 8 Wednesday
|09:00–12:00||Registration of the Conference participants|
|10:00–10:30||Opening of the conference, entered additional (prof. I.V. Krivtsun)|
|15:50–17:00||Plenary papers |
September, 9 Thursday
September, 10 Friday
|10:00–13:00||Round table on the use of beam technologies|
- Applications for participation and abstracts of papers – before 05.08.2021.
- Mailing of the second call for papers and confirmation of participation – before 12.08.2021.
- Payment of registration fee – before 06.09.2021.
Registration fee for the participation is 300 Euro (150 Euro for accompanying person). Registration fee includes payment for preparation and publication of proceedings and abstracts of papers; renting the conference hall and demonstration equipment, coffee, tea in the breaks between the sessions, organizing of welcoming reception and formal dinner as well as other organization expenses.
The Conference will be held at «Arkadia» hotel in conference hall No.3.
Participants of the Conference can book rooms in
«Arkadia» hotel or other hotels of Odesa on their own.
- 24 Genuezska st., Odesa, 65009, Ukraine
- Tel.: (38048) 705-31-34
- E-mail: reservation @hotel-arkadia.com
There are excursions around Odesa for participants and guests of the Conference (cost of the excursions is not included in the registration fee).
(View/download PDF-file "First Call for Papers")
Proceedings of the International Conferences LASER TECHNOLOGIES IN WELDING AND MATERIALS PROCESSING