X International Conference
and information technologies
and related processes»
Ukraine, Odessa, Hotel «Arkadia»
14-18 September, 2020
- The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- E. O. Paton Electric Welding Institute
- International Association «Welding»
Dedicated to the 150th anniversary of prof. E.O. Paton – founder of the first welding institute in the world
- «Automatic Welding»
- «Electrometallurgy Today»
- «Technical Diagnostics and Nondestructive Testing»
- BIULETYN Institutu Spawalnictwa
The First Call for Papers
2. The topics of the ConferenceMathematical modeling of:
( Click to view/hide)
- processes of energy, pulse, mass and charge transfer in welding arcs;
- process of metal transfer in welding;
- thermal, electromagnetic, hydrodynamic and mass exchange processes taking place in welding, surfacing and coating deposition;
- stress-strain state of welded structures;
- kinetics of solid phase transformations in heat affect zone;
- formation of weld, heating, melting and transfer of electrode metal;
- solidification of weld metal and formation of chemical heterogeneity;
- interaction of highly-concentrated power sources with metal being welded;
- effect of external factors (magnetic field, current modulation, activating factors etc.) on welding process;
- defect detection in non-destructive methods of welded joint testing.
2. Information technologies in welding and related processes:
( Click to view/hide)
- information-calculation systems for selection of welding consumables and mode parameters of welding, surfacing, coating deposition and other related processes;
- calculation software for mathematical physics equations in welding and affiliated processes.
- data base of properties of structural materials and shielding gases;
- Working languages of the Conference: Ukrainian, English, Russian
To participate in the Conference, it is necessary to fill the Registration Form and send it to the Organizing Committee before July 27, 2020.
Requirements to the abstract preparationThe text should be presented using one of the working languages in Microsoft Word (font size 12, 1.5 spacing) on single page. Margin at the top – 2 cm, at the bottom, on the right and on the left – 3 cm. Title of paper should be printed in capital letters at the middle of the line. Below, initials and names of authors, again below the affiliation, city, country are followed. Abstract should not contain formulas, tables, figures and photos.
Abstracts of the papers and Registration Form should be sent to E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Archive of the Proceedings of the nine previous MMITWRP conferences for the years 2002-2018 in the open access: https://patonpublishinghouse.com/eng/proceedings/mmw
- Registration form and Abstracts Before 27 July, 2020
- Second call for papers and confirmation of participation Before 10 August, 2020
- Payment of Registration Fee Before 14 September, 2020
The Registration Fee is € 300 (€ 150 – for accompanying persons and students). The Registration Fee includes the preparation and publishing the Conference materials, rent for the conference hall and the display equipment, coffee and tea during breaks between sessions, official dinner, banquet, as well as other organizing expenses.
Hotel «Arсadia»65009, Ukraine, Odessa, Genuezskaya St., 24
Tel: +38 048 750 50 50
GPS: 46.437474, 30.756969
Booking rooms in the hotel "Arcadia": manager Melania, tel. +38063-44-92-231
AccommodationThe Conference will take place at the hotel «Arcadia», conference hall №3.
Participants will make their own reservations at «Arcadia» or other hotels in Odessa.
Social ProgramParticipants and guests of the Conference will be offered various guided tours in Odessa. The tour prices are not included in the participation fee.
Information on obtaining visas to Ukraine, options for payment of the registration fee, more detailed description of the social program and other information may be received by e-mail of Organizing Committee.
- Prof. I. Krivtsun, PWI, Ukraine (Chairmen);
- Prof. A. Akhonin, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. V. Demchenko, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. M. Zinigrad, Ariel University, Israel;
- Prof. L. Lobanov, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. O. Makhnenko, PWI, Ukraine;
- Prof. V. Sydorets, PWI, Ukraine.
Organizing CommitteeE.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU, 11, Kazimir Malevich Str., Kyiv, 03150, Ukraine
Dr. Oleksandr Zelnichenko
Tel./Fax: (38044) 200-82-77
Dr. Iryna Romanova
Tel.: (38044) 205-22-26